The use of kratom for weight loss is a natural and organic alternative to the conventional diet pill. The journey to fitness is a long and perilous road. You will definitely need the proper supplements to give you a little boost. Many fitness freaks and gym rats can attest that commercial slimming pills produce harmful side effects which can sidetrack your journey to a healthier you.
Use Kratom for Weight Loss to Become Healthier
In this article:
- The Struggle of Losing Weight
- The Right Strains and Types for Weight Loss
- What Strains to Avoid
- How Much Should You Take
- How Does Kratom Help You Lose Weight
- You Can’t Take Kratom When You’re Bloated
The Struggle of Losing Weight
Apart from regular physical activity and exercise, you have to be careful of the food you eat if you seriously want to lose body weight and be healthy. Unfortunately, many weight-loss products such as dietary supplements cause harm to the user’s body. You have to regularly consume a pill that contains enormous amounts of caffeine and other substances. Obviously, that’s not good for you.
By using kratom for weight loss, you not only achieve a smaller waist, but also a fitter and healthier body. Health should be the top reason for body weight loss, and kratom is the organic supplement you need to give you that boost.
The Right Strains and Types for Weight Loss
If your main objective is to use kratom for a healthy weight, you need to know what strains to use and what to avoid. Along with the Maeng Da and White Vein strains, Thai strains are the most effective when it comes to weight loss. You can use any of these strains in replacement of drinking green tea.
- Maeng Da – This is said to be the strongest kratom strain available today. Users say Maeng Da has less calming effects than other strains. However, it’s also the strain that provides the most energy.
- White Vein – This is commonly used for pain relief or to ease anxiety without depleting the user’s energy. Using this strain is beneficial in helping the user relax while giving sufficient amounts of energy.
- Thai Strains – This is commonly known as “Red Thai” and is celebrated as the most popular red vein strains available in the kratom market. Thai kratom strains are also known to be the most effective appetite suppressants because of their energy boosting and stimulating properties.
What Strains to Avoid
On the other hand, you would want to avoid sedating strains such as the Red Veins, Indo, Borneo, and Bali strains. While these strains do not necessarily impede your weight loss, you may experience a temporary spike in your appetite as these strains act as sedatives.
- Red Veins – Apart from the Thai strains or the Red Thai, you generally want to avoid Red Veins as they are more commonly used to promote emotional pleasure and relaxation. These could hinder your drive and energy to exercise.
- Indo and Borneo Strains – Both these strains are well-known for their extreme painkilling effects. The only difference between the two is the time and amount needed to take effect. Unlike the White vein, these two do not provide the user with energy to accompany the painkilling effects.
- Bali Strains – These strains are also known for their ability to relieve pain and ease anxiety. These strains do suppress the user’s appetite, and they also impede your motor skills while in effect.
How Much Should You Take
The amount of kratom you take plays a large role in how it affects your body. Lower doses often make it work as a stimulant, while higher doses make it act as a sedative. If your primary goal is to use kratom for weight loss, we suggest you only take 2 to 5 grams every time. Note, however, that the dosage largely depends on a case to case basis. As a new user, it is always best to start with a low dose.
How Does Kratom Help You Lose Weight
To truly maximize the benefits of using kratom for weight loss, the user has to choose the right strain and amount to take. Using kratom for weight loss helps suppress appetite and reduce cravings. What makes this herb different from other slimming pills is it does not pose any harmful threat to your body.
Other artificial products pump you with caffeine to trick your body into thinking that it still has energy. Kratom, on the other hand, does not play games. In fact, after a few uses, you will notice that you aren’t as hungry as you used to be. At the same time, there is reduced carbohydrate and calorie intake, which are the keys to losing a few inches around your waist.
You Can’t Take Kratom When You’re Bloated
Frequent users know all too well that kratom works best on an empty stomach. Before kratom even gets the chance to suppress your appetite and reduce your cravings, this holistic medicine is already working its magic. As a user, you will learn to time your meals according to your kratom consumption. Even if weight loss isn’t your main goal, you will likely see a few inches off your waist soon.
Have a summer body all-year round and stay shredded no matter what season it is. If you want a long-term weight loss while burning fat naturally without using any harmful artificial weight-loss supplements, try using kratom for weight loss now!
Did reading this article make you curious about kratom and its weight loss effect? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
Disclaimer – As with any natural remedy, please use discretion on the amount and frequency as it can have adverse effects. You can find our full disclaimer here.
Editor’s Note – This post was originally published on October 3, 2017 and has been updated for quality and relevancy.