For anyone looking into ways to improve their health, the Vietnam Kratom strains offer unique effects your body can certainly benefit from. Read on to find out more.
In this article:
- Most Popular Effects
- Vietnam Kratom vs. Maeng Da Kratom
- Dosage Guide for Vietnam Kratom Strain
- Benefits of Vietnam Kratom Variety
Vietnam Kratom Health Benefits and Dosage Guide
Most Popular Effects
Unlike other well-known kratom varieties such as the Borneo or Thai strains, the effects of Vietnam Kratom are hard to characterize. What’s interesting about this strain is that its effects lie in between other well-known strains. The differences mostly lie in the potency of its properties.
In general, this kratom type offers very pleasant effects on a person’s mind and body. The following are some of the most popular Green Vietnam Kratom effects:
- Energy and Stimulation: The energetic properties of Vietnam Kratom is not overpowering. However, it is known to give exceptionally smooth energetic results. One thing to note about this kratom variety is its energetic effect is not forceful compared to other strains like the Thai Kratom. If you want to get things done, you’ll get the energy you need from this strain.
- Pain Relief: Like its energetic and stimulant properties, the pain relief attributes of the Vietnam Kratom is not that pronounced. However, it is still fairly helpful in relieving pain. One unique thing about it is it doesn’t offer sedative effects, unlike other strains.
- Mood-Lifting: Another unique characteristic of this kratom variety is it offers an organic way of lifting moods and clearing the mind. Many users reported the feeling of increased mental energy and mind clarity.
Vietnam Kratom vs. Maeng Da Kratom
View this post on Instagram
Rebuilt the greenhouse! Kratom likes humidity🍃🍵😁 hit me up for dank deals (phone # in profile- legal US states only) ALL KRATOM TESTED with gas chromatograph for potency and heavy metals! 💯 #kratom #greenhouse #socal #california #kratomleaf #homegrown #growyourown #greenhouse #organic #vietnamkratom #rifat #redvein #greenvein #kratomsaveslives #kratomheals #kratomcommunity #kratomlife #kratomtea #kratompowder #mitragyna #mitragynaspeciosa #mitragynine
Both the Maeng Da and Vietnam Kratom have only become popular in recent years. Here’s a breakdown of the comparison between the two:
- Both have high alkaloid count. Many users noted both strains having extremely energizing and stimulating characteristics.
- The Maeng Da kratom dosage for pain offers a more stimulating and energizing effect. On the other hand, the Vietnam Kratom can offer sharper, clearer, more energizing, and more effective pain-relieving effects.
Dosage Guide for Vietnam Kratom Strain
The Vietnam Kratom dosage guide is between 2 grams and 8 grams per day. It is best to start with a low dose per day and just work your way up if needed. Most users say that its effects can last up to 6 hours.
Benefits of Vietnam Kratom Variety
Aside from the unique effects of Vietnam Kratom, this variety also offers a number of benefits. Here are some of the things worth considering if you want to try this strain:
- The effects of the Vietnam Kratom strain are almost immediate right after consumption.
- There is a good balance between the energetic and relaxing effects.
- Clarity in the mind is also a well-known effect of this strain and even results in visual improvement.
- Its pain relieving properties can help with stomach discomfort and can help ease chronic pain.
- There are no reports about a bitter aftertaste.
- It also results in a positive emotional/euphoric state.
While it has only become popular recently, Vietnam Kratom is definitely worth trying. It offers the perfect combination of relaxing and energetic effects. Some compare it to coffee, but the Vietnam Kratom effects last longer. Its benefits, however, depends on the person’s biochemistry and body type. Nonetheless, learning more information about this kratom strain should help you decide if the Vietnam Kratom is something you’d want to give a try. Make sure to get it only from trusted and reputable sources to ensure quality.
Have you tried using Vietnam Kratom? Share us your kratom stories in the comments section below!
Disclaimer: As with any natural remedy, please use discretion on the amount and frequency as it can have adverse effects. You can find our full disclaimer here.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on June 25, 2018, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.