In recent years, Vietnam Kratom has become a new popular option in the Western market. However, it’s really not a newly discovered kratom variety. In fact, kratom has grown in Vietnam for thousands of years. For anyone looking into taking kratom to improve their health, the Vietnam strains offer unique effects your body can certainly benefit from.
Vietnam Kratom Health Benefits and Dosage Guide
Most Popular Effects
Unlike other well-known kratom varieties such as the Borneo or Thai strains, the effects of Vietnam Kratom are still hard to characterize. What’s interesting about this strain is its effects lie in between other well-known strains. The differences mostly lie on the potency of its properties.
In general, this kratom type offers very pleasant effects on a person’s mind and body. The following are some of the popular effects of the Vietnam Kratom:
- Energy and Stimulation: The energetic properties of Vietnam Kratom is not overpowering. However, it is known to give exceptionally smooth energetic results. One thing to note about this kratom variety is its energetic effect is not forceful compared to other strains like the Thai Kratom. If you want to get things done, you’ll get the energy you need from this strain.
- Pain Relief: Like its energetic and stimulant properties, the pain relief attributes of the Vietnam Kratom is not that pronounced. However, it is still fairly helpful in relieving pain. One unique thing about it is it doesn’t offer sedative effects, unlike other strains.
- Mood Lifting: Another unique characteristic of this kratom variety is it offers an organic way of lifting moods and clearing the mind. Many users reported the feeling of increased mental energy and mind clarity.
Vietnam Kratom vs. Maeng Da Kratom
Both the Maeng Da and Vietnam Kratom have only been popular in the recent years. Here’s a breakdown of the comparison between the two:
- Both have high alkaloid count. Many users noted both strains having extremely energizing and stimulating characteristics.
- Maeng Da offers a more stimulating and energizing effect. On the other hand, the Vietnam Kratom can offer sharper, clearer, more energizing, and more effective pain-relieving effects.
Dosage Guide for Vietnam Kratom Strain
The suggested dosage for the Vietnam Kratom variety is between 2 grams and 8 grams per day. It is best to start with a low dose per day and just work your way up if needed. Most users say that its effects can last up to 6 hours.
Benefits of Vietnam Kratom Variety
Aside from the unique effects of Vietnam Kratom, this variety also offers a number of benefits. Here are some of the things worth considering if you want to try this strain:
- The effects of the Vietnam Kratom strain are almost immediate right after consumption.
- There is a good balance between the energetic and relaxing effects.
- Clarity in the mind is also a well-known effect of this strain and even results in visual improvement.
- Its pain relieving properties can help with stomach discomfort and ease chronic pain.
- There are no reports about a bitter aftertaste.
- It also results in positive emotional/euphoric state.
While it has only become popular recently, Vietnam Kratom is definitely worth trying as it offers the perfect combination of relaxing and energetic effects. Some compare it to the effects of coffee, but the effect lasts longer. Its benefits, however, depends on the person’s biochemistry and body type. Nonetheless, learning more information about this kratom strain should help you decide if the Vietnam Kratom is something you’d want to give a try.
Have you tried using Vietnam Kratom? Share us your kratom stories in the comments section below!
Disclaimer: As with any natural remedy, please use discretion on the amount and frequency as it can have adverse effects. You can find our full disclaimer here.