Haven’t tried preparing a lemon bar recipe at home? This is your lucky day because we have something just perfect for you! This recipe promises to overload your every bite with sweetness, plus boost your mood because of its kratom ingredient. Find out how to make lemon bars with kratom below.
Lemon Bar Recipe with Mood-Boosting Kratom
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 3g kratom powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9″ x 13″ baking pan, and line the bottom with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Make sure the foil extends over the sides (around 2 to 3 inches). Lightly grease the foil.
2. Stir 3 grams of kratom powder, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and 2 1/4 cups flour together. Cut in butter with a fork or pastry blender until it’s crumbly. Pour the mixture into the bottom of the pan.
3. Insert the pan into the oven, and bake it for 20 to 25 minutes until it’s lightly brown.
4. Whisk 4 large eggs in a large bowl until they are smooth. Do the same whisking with the lemon juice, granulated sugar, and lemon zest. Whisk baking powder into the egg mixture. Pour the mixture into the baked crust, spreading it evenly.
5. Bake it again for another 25 minutes until the filling is ready. Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Lift the baked snack using the extended foil on the sides. Place it on the wire rack, and let it cool for another 30 minutes. Once cooled, remove the foil, and cut it into bars, depending on the size desired. Sprinkle the bars with powdered sugar.
How Kratom Affects Mood and Overall Psychological Being
The kratom ingredient in our best lemon bar recipe ever lifts up your mood effectively. It’s like opioids that affect your mood in a positive way. The good thing about kratom, though, is it does not cause respiratory failure, unlike opioids. Kratom primarily binds to the delta opioid receptors in your brain. Scientists believe this activity has control over anxiety and mood.
Aside from simply uplifting your mood, a large dose of kratom can provide a euphoric sensation. It also gives pain relief and deep relaxation, which is perfect for busy people. Small doses of kratom do a lot, too. It helps fight off fatigue, increases productivity, and offers mental clarity.
Although kratom brings many psychological benefits, it’s still important to keep in mind the right dosage if you want to fully enjoy the benefits. For beginners, mild, standard, and active users, the right dosage should be 2-4 grams, 3-5 grams, 4-8 grams, and can go up to 10 grams, respectively. The key to taking kratom is to start with small amounts first and then work your way up.
These lemon bars are a surefire mood-boosting snack to have in your arsenal of healthy treats. Its healthy kratom ingredient does wonders to your mood and overall psychological being. You can experiment with the ingredients and add healthier options to spice up the flavor and maximize the health benefits. Start making these easy lemon bars from scratch at home and enjoy every bite!
What kind of twist will you make in prepping this lemon bar recipe at home? Let us know in the comments section!
Disclaimer: As with any natural remedy, please use discretion on the amount and frequency as it can have adverse effects. You can find our full disclaimer here.